A few things you should know about me:
- I am a Husband to a beautiful wife who advises me in all aspects of my life.
- I am a Father of four beautiful children that allow me to see treatment from the parent’s perspective.
- I am a Community Leader who gives back through activities that directly impact the lives of children in Central Indiana.
- I am a Community Leader who has lived in the Fishers area since 1987 and who grew up with small town values in my hometown of New Castle, Indiana.
- I am a Leader in the Dental Community serving the American Association of Orthodontists (AAO) and the American Dental Association (ADA) at the National and Local levels. As a Dental student I served the American Student Dental Association (ASDA) for two years as the National Select Coordinator at the National Level.
- I am a Perfectionistic Orthodontic artist and a People Pleaser. Ultimately, my job is to utilize all of my God-given talents to help put a smile on your face.
Dr. Chuck and his wife, Jamie, were raised in New Castle, Indiana. They have lived in the Fishers area since their marriage in 1987. Dr. Chuck enjoys coaching, photography and spending time with his four children (Danielle, Chase, Peyton and Blake). He first became interested in dentistry while serving on two medical/dental missions to South America during his undergraduate education at DePauw University. While at DePauw he played as a Wide Receiver for the DePauw football team and was a member of the Sigma Chi Fraternity.
Dr. Chuck has been in the private practice of orthodontics since his graduation from the Indiana University School of Dentistry's (IUSD) orthodontic program in 1993. He graduated with distinction from IUSD, received his doctorate (DDS) degree in 1991 and his Orthodontic Certificate and Masters Degree in 1993. While attending IUSD, Dr. Chuck was heavily involved with the American Student Dental Association (ASDA), traveling and talking to dental students across the country.
After graduation, Dr. Chuck expounded on his passion to assist the careers of dental students by serving as Chairman of both the Indiana Dental Association (IDA) and the American Dental Association (ADA) Committee on the New Dentist (CND). He became the only dentist in Indiana to accomplish this task at both the state and national level. He also served as a founding member of the American Association of Orthodontists (AAO) New and Younger Member Advisory Committee (NYMAC). Dr. Chuck has served as board member to the Indianapolis District Dental Society (IDDS) for many years and as president of the Northside Dental Study Club for seven years. Dr. Chuck continues to serve the dental profession through his affiliations with the IDA, IDDS, ADA, AAO, Pierre Fauchard Academy, and the National Museum of Dentistry and is a Fellow of the International College of Dentists.