From your very first appointment with us it will be evident that this is no ordinary orthodontic office. We guarantee that your complimentary consultation will be worth your time and be an extremely valuable step toward a more beautiful and healthy smile. Dr. Chuck takes pride in providing you and your family with a thorough and honest evaluation of your orthodontic needs as well as a conservative treatment plan that will be comfortable to you.
Whether you have a dentist or not, or if you have seen an orthodontist previously, your complimentary consultation is designed to help you make a well informed decision about your dental health. We welcome second opinions because we are parents, too. We know that this is a very important decision in your family’s life. We feel that through a short, painless examination and consultation, we can really change peoples’ lives. And for that, we don’t need to charge a dime for anything unless we provide treatment. We’ve been doing it that way for over 20 years. It is the way we do business.
Your Initial Exam Appointment
- We will spend about 45 minutes educating you on all of your orthodontic options as well as any related dental procedures.
- Diagnostic Records are included in your Complimentary Examination. This includes both Panoramic and Cephalometric radiographs as well as Diagnostic Photographs of your case.
- Your Treatment Coordinator will assist Dr. Chuck in communicating our findings as well as treatment options that are best for you and your family.
- Your Treatment Coordinator will also verify any insurance benefits as well as go over all financial options that relate to your treatment.
- If you have an existing dentist, we will communicate all findings to them and coordinate any treatment options as well. If you do not have a dentist, we would be happy to help you find a dentist.
Thank you for your interest in our services. Please fill out the information below, and one of our team members will contact you to schedule an appointment time. We look forward to seeing you soon.